Friday, May 21, 2010

Pantene Relaxed & Natural Shampoo and Conditioner


"Pantene's unique shampoo & conditioner system with oil-enriched formulas helps defend and moisturize each strand.

Hair is soft, tamed and strong against future damage.

Moisturizing formula protects from breakage to help women of color grow healthy-looking hair
Cleansers gently remove build-up from fragile African American hair without drying
Gentle enough for chemically-relaxed or natural African-American hair"

- I've used this product ever since I was relaxed and I still use it now that I'm natural. I am also a firm believer in switching up products so once I run out, I'm thinking about trying the Creme of Nature Shampoo and Conditioner, but i need to do more research on it. But the Pantene Pro-V for Women of Color doesn't strip my hair when I shampoo and it still leaves my hair soft and manageable. In the shampoo I add alittle bit of Olive Oil for extra moisture.

No comments:

Post a Comment